Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm starting militaristic arts and I am looking for suggestions on how I can toughen the soles of my foot?

I'm starting militaristic arts and I am looking for suggestions on how I can toughen the soles of my foot?
If you go for deeply of walks and hikes you obtain a few blisters and over time the skin becomes harder and the muscles surrounded by your feet seize tougher. Also, try walking on the ball of your foot for as long as you can.
Try walking around adjectives day contained by bare foot. Take the dog (if you have one) for a stroll and don't wear shoes.
go running barefoot
Walk around barefeet, and use a makiwara.
Yeah stroll with uncovered feet within the yard and on asphalt on the drive means of access for a whole week
What I do, is lift a piece of cement, and make my foot tight, and after practice downward kicks on the cement. It strengthens them indefinatly!

No comments:

Post a Comment