Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Is a B cup much bigger than an A cup?

I know A's are quite a bit bigger than AA cups. Are B cups moderately a bit bigger than A's or is it not really much of difference?Is a B cup much bigger than an A cup?
An "A" cup means your bust length is one inch more than your band breadth.
A "B" cup is a two inch difference.
A "C" cup is a three inch difference.
Consequently, the cup size for a 34C is the same as the cup size for a 36B.
Its in recent times the next size up, abit bigger.
Not really much of a difference between A and B...I can usually fit into A cup or B cup, though my size really is a B. But, if within are no B's left, I buy an A and I'm simply fine.
It actually depends on the strip size a fair bit. Some bras I can wear a 32C, others I wear a 34B. The physical size of the cup is the pretty much impossible to tell apart. It would probably be the same as a 36A.
I did not know a double A existed but no in that is not a large difference!
B cups are a bit bigger.
no not really
i guess it depends on the brand and style though

No comments:

Post a Comment