Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Is a mamagram prickly to everyone? Or newly me?

MamagramIs a mamagram prickly to everyone? Or newly me?
It's not supposed to be painful.
My mom be an xray tech and did Mammograms for 20 years!
If they are hurting you, they are not doing it right...
Tips for you..
Try to relax.
Tell the tech that your breasts are overly sensitive and to please be gentle.
If it still hurts, I would (nicely) relay the tech "That was especially painful, if you can find a road to be more gentle it will assist other patients"
If you cant say it in words, leave a transcribe.
They do have to press pretty tough to get a devout image but, most techs freshly arent aware how hard they ARE pushing the machinery down!
As the tolerant you have the right to read aloud "Please be gentle"!!
I would imagine the smaller the breasts the more rough it is. I find it uncomfortable; a bit resembling placing them on a photocopier and closig the lid, but that only last for a few minutes and then its over and done beside
My wife tells me that mammograms are extremely tight and likens the procedure to "mortal squashed completely to the thickness of a sheet of paper".
She call it the 'T tty smasher'...
nuff said?
It's cold and it hurts. And never go when it is effective time for your period and your breast are tender! That is a serious ouch.
From what I hear from my Girlfriend a Mammogram HURTS!!
No actually some similar to it. Some hate it. Some don't mind any way.
its similar to putting ure tit in a corrupt lol

No comments:

Post a Comment