Saturday, October 23, 2010

Im on the depo shot?? is it mundane to bring a cramp?? why do they vote its so terrifying??

everyone tells me to return with off that its unpromising im scared. im getting cramps i donu shoud i seize off of it??Im on the depo shot?? is it mundane to bring a cramp?? why do they vote its so terrifying??
angelic luck with that one... i get my period for 16 weeks straight, every... single... morning.
then again, they that's "rare". but I've hear so many horror stories. I guess the folks it worked out for don't talk (because they're fine)... but after what I go through... yeah... if you like your spine coming out in globs... worthy luck
I had the Norplant put within in demonstration 1992, I didn't have a time for 5 whole years, the light of day my doctor took the Norplant out in '97, he give me the Depo Provera shot. I started my period that hours of darkness and it didn't stop for 3 months. I asked my gyno if it could have be because I didn't have a cycle beside the Norplant & he said no because when it was removed from my arm the side effects gone with it. If I have known I would walk thru that for 3 months I would have never have the depo shot.
It has be recommended by the FDA that a woman not stay on Depo for more than 2 years.
Why?
To give a personal example, my cousin be on it for 4. She gained 30 pounds, lost greatly of a hair, become severely depressed, and 3 years latter has still not recovered majority periods.
My friend be on it for only 2 shots, and took 8 months to draw from back to her regular cycle.
Depo is a heavily built, heavy drug. Be guarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment