Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm tired no thing what I do...?

I get around 8 hours of sleep, I don't really drink alcohol, I eat nourishing, I excersise,I don't drink caffeine at night.I in recent times don't know why I'm so tired all the time. Sometimes I start to dose sour at work! (in an office!)
Is this adjectives? Is there something more I should do?...Any assist is much appreciated!
P.S. I'm only 26 and don't hold kids or anything that would tire me out.I'm tired no thing what I do...?
Being tired or feeling slothful is the symptom of many things...such as hypothyroidism, anemia, depression or B vitamin not as much as just to moniker a few.
Make an appointment with your doctor, she is the lone one who can answer your question. Good Luck!
Are you sure that your not anemic, Go to your doctor for a blood trial. Eat loads of dark green veg similar to cabbage and spinach that's rich in iron and don't drink cups of tea next to meals as this stops the incorporation of iron.
You could be anemic or you could have thyroid problems or some other condition issue. You should go to your doctor and own some blood work done so they can determine what the cause might be so they can treat you as expected.
I suffered for years from anemia so my doctor told me to buy Slow Fe and take it everyday and that help some (I also have post polio which be unheard of at the time and there isn't anything to assist with that except rest).
Hope you can get hold of some answers and start feeling better soon.
There are masses things that can cause you to be tired including low iron and low b12. Even if you get through right your body might not be absorbing what it needs.
Go to your doctor and explain to him/her how you feel and they will distribute you for a blood test.

  • hair ideas
  • for brittle toe nails
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment