Saturday, October 23, 2010

Implant put somebody through the mill?

I have just now had the bud put in and its great im really pleased next to it so far I was of late wondering when your periods come and went? As I own a holiday at then ending of July and really dont want to come on my period.. also how have the implant be for you so far. As I'd reccomend it after being on it a short while :0) (had it since 16th of April )Implant put somebody through the mill?
I have my implant put contained by before my contraceptive injection ring out and was told that the set in would carry on one and the same effects, after 8 months i started bleeding again and then my period became vastly erratic, i was on for 4 weeks and bad for 5 days. There is no guarantee your periods will completely stop for the duration of the set in, good luck and hope this help
Well you tend to bleed for about 3 months after have the implant put within so you're out of luck if you want to stop bleeding before July.
i have periods more or smaller amount as normal but i gain two stone in freight had severve mood swings and depression anxiety i would never own one again you may be lucky but long term i aint never hear anything good just about it and ive never heard of anyone bleeding for 3 months if they did they would be hospitolized for severe blood loss
Well I enjoy the IUD, and I really don't know if they are similar, but I have have it for almost 1 year and I still spot every once in awhile...

No comments:

Post a Comment