Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Irritation?

I just started using tampons for the first identify, after my period be over my vagina seemed close to it was Suffocated and I really didn't want to put any below where on, then on irritation, and some mild itching started and my vagina seemed to own some additional moisture along near white vaginal discharge. Length of symptoms 2 weeks (I haven't had intercourse)Irritation?
Well, I can let somebody know you that you are not the only one who have had this problem. I hold used tampoons for a while and realised that after each length , I would have like peas in a pod symptoms that you have and alos a funny smell would second a few days after my period.I would the tampoon as instructed but nil changed.I then tried pad and guese what, no more funny discharge and odur, irritation etc.I figured since tampoons are inside your body , not deeply of air circulation is adjectives, it pretty much is just collecting moisture and no nouns is going in cause all sorts of stuff to build up inside you.I would articulate try pads , they may not be as attractive but they do the living right.I have not have a problem ever since I switched to pads.
Please see your doctor forthwith. You may have a vaginal infection-it is almost spot on that you had a counterattack to the tampon usage. Hope you're feeling better soon.
Make sure you start using the small size tampons. Don't use bigger ones because you enjoy aheavy flow or you don't want to change it in a minute and then. I use them and have same problem when I changed to a bigger size. If this is not the case use pad but I am more comfortable in tampons and I used them more than 15 years presently. Hope you feel better and find the solution soon.

  • rodents
  • htc touch case
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment