Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm tired and miserable.?

I'm a busy 33 year old mum of 2 boys. I find it easier said than done everyday to stay smiling and happy. Do I requirement help. could it be my pill? anyone else out within feeling alike. It is affecting my marriage and I don't want it to. Do I have need of to see a GP or do I need to see a councillor?I'm tired and miserable.?
I would absolutely recommend you see your gp if it's affecting your daily existence as much as you say it is. they will be capable of refer you for councilling if they think that it's appropriate treatment for your problem and they will also be capable of assess if it is a side effect from your pill. I've been to the doctor for depression within the past and they are collectively incredibly sympathetic and a great help.
yes what you said
It could clearly be the pill. That's what happened to me on the pill, and I go off of it.
I'd unequivocally suggest mentioning it either to your GP or seeing a counselor to be screen for depression. I know my depression took a huge toll on both my own sanity and my marriage ceremony before I get treatment for it.
GOOD LUCK. Some stresses are normal, but if you're wake up miserable every day, it's unquestionably NOT!
Most of the time in proclaim to go to a psychoanalyst you have to be referred by your clan physician. If I were you I would gross an appointment with your Dr. At tiniest that way they can relay you if it might be a side affect from your meds or give you the referral to speak to someone that can sustain if thats what you both decided you necessitate.
Go see a Medical Dr. first. Lots of medical reasons for fatigue and such. Have a blood examination done, and see if you're lacking anywhere. If your blood work is fine, ask around the possibility of sleep apnea. If you don't have those symptoms, and your physical checks out, after maybe see a counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment