Saturday, October 23, 2010

In cramp support?

i am hurting kind of resembling cramping. except its only surrounded by one spot of my vagina. it hurts so much that i can barely stand. and i am hunch over. can anyone assistance me. is this a pregnancy related or just my term.In cramp support?
i have this problem when i am on my length. i get swollen within that area, and remarkably tender. it usually hurts more when i have to stand up, so it cause me to be hunched over when it happens. you may want to see a doctor though if it become too painful...
If you are hunched over you necessitate to go urgent attention to detail or ER and get checked out presently. Pain this severe is not something to ignore.
You may enjoy ovarian cysts that happened to me or you might be really constipated i know that sounds grose but it happen to a lot of general public but that is also element of gettign your period so that may be it. Sorry i cant give a hand you much but good luck!
capably i remember when i had appendicitis i have that EXACT same pain. i be not able to stand up or anything and it feel like time of year cramps, but only WORSE.. catch this checked out if it continues because when i found out about mine that morning, that same daylight i was surrounded by emergency surgery to get my appendix removed.
I am not sure, but that is to say very serious. I would grasp someone to drive you to the hospital or at least the doctors department. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment