Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm almost 18 and my time of year is irregular. Is it because I skipped meal and not ample sleep?

I'm almost 18 and my time of year is irregular. Is it because I skipped meal and not ample sleep?
Yes and it can be remedied by eating regularly and getting more sleep, You might want to see a gynecologist to rule out any other problems.
Best of luck to you sweetie
no. its merely your body. you will need to progress to a doctors though to be put on birthcontrol to regulate your periods. I have to when I was 17
if you are underweight yes this can explanation irregularity
If you are putting a lot of stress on your system by not getting satisfactory sleep and not eating resourcefully, you can surely miss your period.
Could be! If you are really concerned around it, call your physician.
Yes, skipping meal and not sleeping properly taxes all of your body's systems, creating stress that cause your menstruation to be erratic.
If you are not living a healthy natural life.your whole body suffers, including your menstrual cycle. It may or may not be a problem, but its a correct place to start narrowing things out. Call your doctor and talk beside him/her.
Although, I don't know much about period, having a irregular term shouldn't be because of diet or sleep. That's on the territory of hormones. You might stipulation to check with a doctor A.S.A.P.
stress does sometimes kind you irregular I think you stipulation to take charge of your self, eat and sleep fighting fit

No comments:

Post a Comment