Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Is Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) the single explanation for a somewhat fishy odor?

My vagina smells alot like sex and it secret a fluid, well sometimes its fluid, other times its a stain. When it is a fluid its white an have a consistency like paste. When its a stain,its light brown almost mustard. I realised that odour started AFTER have (protected) sex with my boyfriend. I am worried that its BV but hoping that its only a random secretion that happen to women sometimes.
Yes I do know i should go to the doctor an check it out but I want some information first past I go.Is Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) the single explanation for a somewhat fishy odor?
If you own absolutely just had protected sex, I find it unlikely to be BV, but a yeast infection instead. Eat some yogurt, find a prescription for Diflucan from your primary doctor and see if it clears up. If not then see your gynecologist and hold a regular exam and be tested for BV.
That and not taking a shower.
I had equal problem and that's what they diagnosed me with... they use a cream for me but I reckon you can op for a pill to resolve it. Also it can be caused by thongs, and bubble baths... or thats what the doc told me motto when i had it I hadnt have sex in a few months
usually is BV but could be something more serious..the white stuff sounds resembling yeast but a yeast infection doesnt smell fishy.
You are probably having a hypersensitivity to the latex of the condoms. This is quite adjectives; it can interfere with your pH be a foil for and cause adjectives sorts of discomfort like this. Talk to your doctor, s/he may recommend a douche that will restore your mundane acidity.
Bacterial vaginosis is most expected, and most benign. I hate to be gross, but retained foreign bodies are also a possibility. You're not missing a condom, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment