Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Inflammation within privates?

Well, I don't know how to say this, but I've notice lately that whenever I have my extent, one of the flaps over my vagina is inflamed, and I don't know why. I'm wondering if this is normal or if it could penny-pinching something's wrong?Inflammation within privates?
they aren't inflamed...they are like.bloated too...close to you are. Its part of the process. Being on your cycle is a dramatic event for your entire body. Be obliged it isnt the lip on your mouth.lol/
Yes its normal
Your really inevitability to see a gyno asap- just to be past the worst
well kristy this is not regular this is for sure, because inflammation is never normal. you may hold to consult your gynaecologist. do not take approaching lightlyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment