Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Is anyone else really horny right immediately? What should I do?

My husband is outside, our son is still awake (he is 18) and I need to pee. What should I do?Is anyone else really horny right immediately? What should I do?
a short time ago go pee and after get layed
move about pee, then masturbate
run pee, and take a shower
convey your husband, send son to movie
Ah, I guess I'm horny but thats basically because i havent seen my boyfriend within a month. Just give yourself self pleasure within the bathroom
Go take things within hand---so to speak...
Pee in the shower, and than produce yourself "HAPPY"--you are entitled..
Unless you have a neighbor you can travel "surprise"..
Your a women with too much testosterone
step do it.
You are wasting precious w. time go do adjectives 3 in shower at same time - wow I normaly take-home pay for this sort of talk.gratitude

No comments:

Post a Comment