Saturday, October 23, 2010

In The State Of PA .. How Much Are Birth Control Refills?

How much do they normally ebb and flow?In The State Of PA .. How Much Are Birth Control Refills?
That would depend on the brand of the pill and if you have insurance or not. I rob a generic form of birth control pill, and they cost me $10 a pack because of my insurance. The name brand of like pill would have cost me almost $50.
I hold Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO and it costs me $30 a month. My insurance only let me get one month at a time, and I salaried that much for the pills and the same for the NuvaRing in a minute. If you go to Planned Parenthood it depends on your income and insurance, as resourcefully. When I used Planned Parenthood, it was free for a while because of my income afterwards I think it be like $15 when I made approx. $900 a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment