Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Iron pills?

I take an iron pill every light of day, and i know that it is better to take it next to vitamin c because it helps beside the absorption. ( i academic that from my nutrition teacher) but what i want to know is if it matters if i drink something beside vitamin C like grape liquid, or get it from food. Does it formulate a difference? Thanks :)Iron pills?
vitamin c is vitamin c...I don't think it really matter...but I would still drink plenty of water when you give somebody a lift it.
I know when I became anemic from robust bleeding, my doctor told me to take the iron pill beside orange liquid, I think liquid is better.
The juice is the easiest. But it is processed unless you freshly squeeze it. I reason it is important to manufacture the process as easy for you as possible. So if taking you Fe near juice is natural, then stick next to it.
I think the liquid makes it better.

  • skin tone body cream
  • hair do
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment