Thursday, October 21, 2010

Im mortified!?

Ok guys dont make me touch any worse than I already do. I had a few drinks and when I go to the bathroom..I notice that my tampon be gone. I wasnt drunk, so I know Im not losing it. But I wonder..could it have fell out on its own while I be using the toilet or could it have traveled upward. If it did progress upward...how do I get it out and/or how far can it step?Im mortified!?
If you think the string go into your vagina then conquer in near your fingers and pull it out. The vagina is not that long so you can other read the tampon or string when you need to beside your fingers. If you didn't have it inserted properly it could hold fell out but normally if it is not contained by the right position you can feel this and would hold know that your didn't insert it properly. Check your vagina for the missing tampon and if it isn't there after you must have lost it.
It can individual go as far as the cervix - it's probaby on the floor lower than your table.
Reach up there and have a feeling around for the string if you think it is not near go see a doctor ASAP impose you cannot leave one contained by there and risk toxic shock
it could be any one...

  • Fish
  • asp net web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment