Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm such a deferred bloomer...period interview?

hey i have a ask. i have have discharge every day for a year and it is usualy white/clear/yellow but a few days ago it be a darker suntan. does that mean my spell is close? and it is normal discharge smells fine and no itching or anything. i have all the other signs for 4-5 years and my mom get it right around my age so do i sound close 2 starting? thankfulness a lot!I'm such a deferred bloomer...period interview?
When your discharge darken that usually means it's almost time for your first interval. Some other symptoms are aching right below your belly button, sometimes lower and your boobs will probably hurt too because they grow faster when you're on your time of year.
how old are u and yes sounds similar to it!!ur growing up

No comments:

Post a Comment