Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm spotting...What could it be?

I'm not suppose to start my period until this weekend but.this morning when i woke up i saw some blood when i go to the bathroom. it wasnt alot just a short time but i figured i started my term early. so i used a tampon and similar to 6 hours later at hand was almost not anything on it what so ever. I'm not cramping or anything. what could it be? is it normal or is it a sign of pregnancy? I've never spotted until that time so I'm scared and confused to what it might be. If you could lend a hand it would be great! :)I'm spotting...What could it be?
I always spot previously I start, kind of close to telling me I obligation to bring some tampons. If you don't start after this weekend, then tryout.
could be lots of things...stress...changes surrounded by life..or pregnancy...if pregnancy..boobs will hurt..smell everything around you..tired adjectives time..little sickness..take trial and call your doctor..you'll be OK
if u r on the pill and u dont clutch that sucker precisely every day at matching time, this will cause spotting.
It could be a fluxuaton within hormones from changes contained by emotional/body stresses. You could be pregnant but I heard no mention of any other signs. Wear a panty liner and if you don't start this weekend, hold a pregnancy test. It doesn't nouns grossly abnormal to me. If you are worried, a trip to the OB/GYN would be advise to be sure no infection or STD is present. Far better safe than sorry.

  • thick hair
  • web development
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment