Saturday, October 23, 2010

Im panicky..plz assistance..?

im a virgin..me n my boyfren planned 2 have sex concluding week..bt then i kinda get scared.so v arranged 2 jus do some oral..but it lead 2 him fingering me...a few,4-5times..n he did it really rapid..n this is the 1st time in my vivacity somthin has enter my vigina..so..
..now whenver i budge 2 pee it really hurts..like poking torment inside..n it even itches sometimes...whats wrong with me..is it anythin serious??Im panicky..plz assistance..?
Could be thrush or another simliar bacterial infection due to vaginal irritation, nil serious I would've thought, although I suggest you get some cream to back with the itching, check beside your doctor if the pain persist. Make sure your boyfriend's hands are nice and verbs and that you're all better for the subsequent intimate moment.
Good luck, have fun!
you purely have to mastub8 it will dance away
Nothing to worry almost, tell him, don't ask, but report him to slow down next time, be terrified as long as you need to, to maintain yourself safe.
you should consider going to the doctor, he may hold scratched you leaving germs and causing an infection or possibly it could be a urinary tract infection.. purely go hold it checked out
Uh Oh! You need to jump to the doctor. You can spread STD's if your boyfriend touches himself then touches you. You might want to move about to the doctor, this could be bad. You might own a UTI, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment