Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm losing sexual idea.any opinion why??

Its been in the region of a week now and me and my fiance are only...doing our normal, you know? And I'm not really inkling any of it. He'll go down on me and stuff and generally I really enjoy it but for times past weeks.i havent even really been outlook it. And when we have sex its starting to quality like im swollen inside or something (to me...he said it didnt get the impression any diffrent...but you know men right? lol).
Well, I know its a weird cross-examine.but hopefully someone can help me..
-MeaganI'm losing sexual idea.any opinion why??
all right, that could be several things. are u taking any medications? underneath any stress? i know when i was getting the shot for birth control thats exactly how i feel having sex near my husband.
Try different positions and stuff, as some may reach (lol) places you've never feel ecstatic over in the past.
Or try spicing it up in some mode.
x
well hunny you appear to hold some sort of STD.
possibly because your fiance has be cheating of you for a long time with that hooker up the instrument
go achieve tested
don't give that dog your cheating beside malayria
it's tooo many.

TAKE THE PILL
you both should homily about this and better however talk beside ur family doctor perchance you guys should take the subsequent step
different positions
longer time
but most of all communcation
Get it checked out. It could be a bacterial infection.
Also, if you are on the pill, the pill can lessening your libido.

No comments:

Post a Comment