Saturday, October 23, 2010

In 3 weeks I'm getting a breast lift up.?

and I'm scared. Someone please talk to me about the +/- things in the order of thisIn 3 weeks I'm getting a breast lift up.?
Hon, trust me, you don't want to be getting a breast lift at 18. Wait until you pop out your kids. Then, your boobs will be saggy (along near your tum). Even if you don't have kids, you boobs will eventually hang down over time. If you get it presently, you will kind of be wasting your money.
Some relatives confuse getting a breast heave with a breast money off. If your boobs are too big (example: weigh 10 pounds each and are olden your waist), just procure a breast reductions.
Good luck next to your decision!
Wish I have your guts! I personally don't similar to "pain" even if I could afford it -- Good Luck
Scared is someone making you do this? If your scared spinal column out.
first of all how older are you? If yoou are under 30 forget it

No comments:

Post a Comment