Saturday, October 23, 2010

Im taking birth control and this is my 2nd sunshine of the non busy pill and no peroid is this typical?

???Im taking birth control and this is my 2nd sunshine of the non busy pill and no peroid is this typical?
Give your body time to acclimate to the pills, so at least two pill pack.
Yes. Your period should start sometime during the week of these pills.
Yes, it usually take few days of taking the placebo pill to get your extent, you should be getting it any day very soon, possible even today.
That is totally normal, sometimes it take 5or 6 days before it starts, also since you only started them you may not get a time at all this month, I wouldn't verbs about it.
Yeah that's fine. It might start the appendage of that week. Don't worry.
I've be on the pill for years. I am a Sunday starter, so my first day of non-active pills is on Sunday. I never find my period until Wednesday or Thursday even and hold asked my doctor several times, and he has other said for me not to worry roughly it unless I skip two or more months.
Yes its normal. I usually acquire mine on the third day of taking the sugar pills. Your fine. Also since you are a short time ago starting on them your period may be a couple of days overdue or not at all this month due to your body getting used to the pill.
Yes, this is completely regular. Sometimes your period doesn't come until the third or fourth pill even. Don't verbs. You're okay. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment