Saturday, October 23, 2010

Implantation Bleeding or Period?

I have be on the pill for about 5 years very soon, and I just changed to a contemporary one about 6 months ago. I get my period exactly in good time, exactly 28 days after my last one, but this time it be lighter. I still had to use several pad aday, not to get to clear, but it was the threatening stuff on my pad, however it be the bright red with some clots when i wipe. I wondered if this could be implantation bleeding or if the pills have finally newly made my period lighter. I own been bleeding for 5 days immediately, although its starting to taper off and we other use a condom to. ThanksImplantation Bleeding or Period?
that's your period. it sounds similar to the ones i get when i'm NOT exersizing... its without a flaw normal...to me and jsut give or take a few everyone else i know, but then agian i'm one and only 14. and i dont take a pill [[for alike reason-- i'm only 14 i shouldn't be have sex]]. when i dont exersize i usually last something like 7 days. when i do exersize alot it last I don`t know 3-4 d
it would b a period
oh dear I hope not!! Sounds resembling what i got concluding time only longer. probably only your period, specially if you're on the pill & used a condom. But yeah, i repugnance that just b/c you capture your period doesn't even suggest you aren't pregnant because it does occasionally happen. AHHH! Everything other so confusing, lol!!

  • document size
  • view myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment