Saturday, October 23, 2010

Im tired and falling asleep at my desk. what can i do for quick dynamism on my lunch?

Im tired and falling asleep at my desk. what can i do for quick dynamism on my lunch?
Fresh Fruit has pure carbohydrates that will keep you verve level up. Bananas usually hold me awake, I'd just stay away from Pop & food from the vending contrivance.
Are you getting ebough sleep? Go to bed an hour earlier tonight and see how you surface (c'mon, what's one hour not flipping channels or conversation on the phone)
Brisk walk around the building.
attain a vault verve drink
walk around the block. or up and down the stairs.
Eat something near alot of sugar like some sprightly rancher or something.
I second taking a brisk walk. That should pep you up. Make sure you don't devour a bunch of carbs for lunch either as that will slow you down as the afternoon wear on. Eat some veggies or fruit. A nice salad would be a good theory.
God Bless!
any energy supplement will contribute you a lot of life but then you will crash. i've hear apples will actually bestow you sustainable energy. I'd suggest have an apple with an force supplement so that you get the boost you requirement, but wont come crashing down.
Coffee up.
Power drink up.
Crash and burn.
Take a nap.
devour some yogurt with fruit and flaxmeal stirred into it next drink two glasses of cool marine otherwise see your DR..OR take time stale of work and rest..

No comments:

Post a Comment