Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm going mental because of my problem?

Last month, just until that time I went on my trip to Nashville, I started have a frequent urination problem. I went to a doctor after a week of it and they found nought (tested for infection and pregnancy). My period come and a week later, it go away. Then I started a new birth control pill, Yasmin. Last week, I started peeing more again and this week it get really bad on Monday (constant urge to pee while I be at work). Today, it's only slightly better. It feel like I gotta turn again after only partly an hour, but when I move (ie, go from sitting to standing and vice versa) it go away. I am able to hold it for in the order of four hours, but it bugs me that I always perceive I have to budge.
It doesn't hurt when I go, and there's usually plentifully. Most of the time it's yellow, some times it's clear. My length started on Monday. Any other info needed? Help! Why is this happening to me?I'm going mental because of my problem?
hey i looked up using webmd.com and found out that nearby is 7 possibilities that is cause thing. you should read it and check it out... here ya jump.

http://symptoms.webmd.com/symptomchecker...
Sounds like a bladder infection and possibly they just missed it when you go to the doctor.
the amount u wee depends on the amount u drink.
also get checked for diabetes

No comments:

Post a Comment