Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Irregular length?

well see im with the sole purpose 13 and i got my 1st time in june of 06 so it have almost been a year.. so what my press is, my period comes every 2 months not 1 is this ok?Irregular length?
I will pilfer your body quiet some time to adjust it's hormone level and settle into a regular patern.
So your periods will be adjectives over the place and you will miss some until you regulate.
Yes. The first year or so can be irregular.
thats fine diffrent people comes and diffrent times anyway your lucky
I never have regular periods until I have a baby. I wouldn't verbs too much. Just mention it to your doctor to be sure.
Has it been doing this consistantly?
I suggest recounting your mom or seeing a doctor if it's been stirring for a year.
Also this is usually normal inside the first year, so nothing really to verbs about, newly tell mom to cause sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment