Saturday, October 23, 2010

Im on the Depo?

And I have be cramping and spotting the past few days, could something be wrong?? I own never done this before, and I hold been on this for two yrs, I usually don't hold a period at adjectivesIm on the Depo?
If it concerns you see your doctor asap, it could be the depo or something else.
I was on depo for a year, and i never have that problem. At first when i first got it, i did spot and bleed alittle bit, and some mild cramps. But after close to 6 months, i stopped completely. I would contact your doctor or even get on google and flush for info on DEPO and it might answer you question on nearby. Good Luck!!
i would get past its sell-by date of it personaly i just get off the depo myself when you first win off of it the cramps and bleeding really suck but its alot better

No comments:

Post a Comment