Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm only just wondering, is it ever okay to swim surrounded by a pool beside nought on for a couple hours?

My situation is this: I am on the fourth day of my spell, & barely anything is coming out anymore [it's adjectives like, the standard lamp brown dry stuff, & barely any of that]
My period are usually very stocky for 2-3 days, & then merely a little brown for the fourth, conceivably 5th day. I own a pretty short period.
I'm going swimming soon & don't get the impression like dealing near a tampon.
Should I go lacking it? I doubt anything will come out, & if it does it'll be a little surrounded by my bathing suit which is no big deal for me.
What do you reason? answers asap please?I'm only just wondering, is it ever okay to swim surrounded by a pool beside nought on for a couple hours?
i had indistinguishable problem last week. it's ok to move about without anything. i did and i be there for I don`t know an hour and everything was fine. if you draw from a little blood on your bathing suit it comes sour with newly cold water. you'll do fine! =]
I'm sure you'll be fine for a few hours. if you really dont mind it on your swimsuit than it should be fine. blood does come out.
You should be fine because when your surrounded by water, the blood stops coming out because of hose down pressure. Dont worry, of late go swimming!
I instinctively would still wear a tampon. How embarrassing would it be to own stuff running down your leg?
But since its barely anything, you should be ok.
it will relief rinse out the excess and WILL get on your swimsuit. no form risks, though
well it is ok
i devise if u dont
want anything to happedn then basically stayout of the pool

No comments:

Post a Comment