Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Irregular length??

I'm a 13 year old girl who have been on her spell only once. I first get my period while I be in fifth position, a day after we view the whole "growing up" flim. I be 11 at the time. I haven't been getting any at adjectives, and I'm kinda scared. I've urine (not to be nasty) but I sometimes would see little blood strikes within the toliet. Is that normal? And one of my elder sister started her period in arrears too. She didn't start it till her freshman year in highschool. So if anyone could answer Thank you.Irregular length??
girls at the present time are starting to menstruate younger and younger..my daughter is and started her period later year when she was 12. the blood within your urine though i dont thin kis typical.it can be an infection(possible urinary tract infection) which is nothing to procure freaked out about. but starting your time and stopping for awhile in the germ is perfectly typical and nothing to verbs bout
that sounds irregular. you should consult a doctor.
Some pple just start indisputable late. And I dont know roughly speaking the blood in the toilet. You might approaching to go see your doctor around that.

No comments:

Post a Comment