Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm not pregnant but I return with really cranky.?

I know that I'm not pregnant, but I've been getting cranky really efficiently sometimes. Sometimes things hit me wrong, and I get upset efficiently. My friends say I could own a hormonal imbalance. I get married 3 months ago, so I didn't know if it could be my body still getting used to being married, and everything that go along with it.I'm not pregnant but I return with really cranky.?
It could be the certainty that you just get married espically if you started noticing it around the time you get married. It also could be a hormonal imbalance or it could be your a woman.
If it get worse see your doctor,
PMS
if you go to sleep at 10 pm and rouse at 3am. u should go to sleep at 8pm or 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment