Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm have a bashful breakdown?

I can't eat, I can't sleep and every time I stir to work, my eyes swell with tears. My stomach feel like nil but knots. My sports car broke down, my bank is a theif and my checking tale is at a negative dollar amount so giant that I am not going to get rewarded on Friday because I have direct deposit. The glum amount is more than I get rewarded. I am going to lose my job if I can't come up next to the money to get my vehicle out of the shop by Friday. There is no public transportation near the place where on earth I work either. I'm going insane and I can't filch it anymore. What can I do? I can't even afford to go see a doctor to get hold of help right very soon. I've been looking for a 2nd post, but even if I found one tomorrow, I wouldn't get a paycheck for give or take a few a 2 weeks. Can someone help lift up my spirits? I can't do this anymore.I'm have a bashful breakdown?
well i don't really know what to read aloud but don't worry i'm sure everything will be okay everyone have to go through rough times but i reflect on if you keep a positive outlook everything will be okay! i hope this help and i hope everything works out 4 you! =)
If you feel resembling hurting yourself, go to your hospital emergency department. Don't permit money be a determining factor as that can be remedied. Don't hesitate to achieve help. Tell the doc exactly how you be aware of and if you need to, run ahead and ask for the staff psychiatrist to look at you. It will all work out; but DO win help. Just show up within the ER dept.
try getting a debt consolodation, it may help make less burdensome the worries you are experiencing right now, in attendance are many timetabled online, or try the yellow page, here's one I found by doing a search:
https://www.lowermybills.com/lmb/debt/p3...
and
http://www.careonecredit.com/landings/la...
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment