Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm taking loestrin 24 and enjoy not have a time and I know for sure that I'm not pregnant. What's going on?

I know that this pill shortens your periods but is it run of the mill for your period to stop?I'm taking loestrin 24 and enjoy not have a time and I know for sure that I'm not pregnant. What's going on?
Hi, yes, it is adjectives that your periods can stop altogether on this focused brand of Pill..it is designed for very lantern or non-existent periods, so, yes, this is "normal", don't verbs! :)
If you prefer to have a spell (some women don't like not have one) then ask to move to a higher dosage pill, but if you find on well near this one, then I would stick to it.the bleeding you receive is only a "fake" one anyway.:)
move about to the gyno and find out whats going on
Yes, the period can stop for a bit if you are simply starting out with this medication because the body wants time to adjust to what is going on. If this has be going on for a while then I agree beside the first poster. You need to see your gynecologist to find out of late what is going on.
I had be on that pill for a year but decided to stop taking it adjectives together (it wasn't a good one for me and I found it to be terrifically inconsistant). I found myself missing months or starting my period at irregular times of the month (even though I be faithful to taking the pill at the right time of sunshine etc.).
Maybe you should consult your doctor about a different prescription?

No comments:

Post a Comment