Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm on time six missed interval. I enjoy be have term approaching cramps but no extent!?

In April I tested positive on a hpt, then several negative hpt and blood assessment. May's period be weird, horrible, horrible cramps and pinkish blood, afterwards a heavy flow. Now I am six days chronological due and I took a hpt recently and it be negative...what's going on? My doctor say its "normal"??I'm on time six missed interval. I enjoy be have term approaching cramps but no extent!?
If you did have a positive hpt interview then a refusal then you probbaly have an early miscarrage. I freshly recently experienced a similar situation. Accept i thought i have an ealry period near spotting for only 2days, 2weeks previously my expected period With on and sour cramping took a hpt and it was denial. I was six days unpaid before my interval came. It's probbaly only just stress or your cycle changing! Hope that help
maybe ur pregnant
Yeah its middle-of-the-road so dont worry!! your probably merely off schuedal a moment or two and beffore you know it you will get your time. some times the lining of blood take a little longer to deteriorate and thats why period are some times irragular. good luck and everything will be fine :)
How elderly are you? If you have not be having period for very long it is middle-of-the-road for them to be irregular.
You could have a hormone disparity or something, or the pill can regulate your cycle. Go back to the doctor, see a different one if you're not content with the one you've already see.
If your doctor says its usual then I guess it is. I be worried after about 3 weeks my extent did not come then the subsequent week it came i come to conclusion that it was because of stress immediately after 6 months it's back to mundane.

No comments:

Post a Comment