Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm within misery soooo desperate!!?

I am 13 years old,and I enjoy REALLY REALLY bad cramps! I tried everything! What should I do???? Its killin me!!!!I'm within misery soooo desperate!!?
Have you started your length yet? If you hold and its either that, or If your length havent stopped and you have really assassin cramps, it could be endometriosis. Go to a Dr and she/he will find out whats wrong. If nothing's wrong just slow down the caffine drinks and drink more milk, and embezzle a warm tub.
from my observation i would suggest a heat pad and some type of discomfort reliever. however any of the esteemed ladies that often answer question might have a better perspective.
I done up having to obtain on birth control because my cramps got so discouraging I'd throw up! Other than that, a heating wad works great and taking ibuprofen.
you should have your parents bring you to the dr.if there menstrral they can contribute you meds to help or sometimes constipation is exceptionally bad cramps biddable luck
Going on birth control (Pills) works . My niece was placed on them during her teens because she have painful period and it help. Speak to your mom

No comments:

Post a Comment