Thursday, October 21, 2010

Im breastfeeding, no extent all the same, if i get hold of an iud put surrounded by will my time come?

my baby is almost 6mths and im fully breastfeeding, i still havent gotten a term yet, beside my other breastfed children i got my interval back at 11months, im thinking of getting an iud fitted soon, the non hormonal one, will this construct my periods return faster?, or take home no difference?
and i hear the iud gives bulky periods, is this true?,,, gratefulnessIm breastfeeding, no extent all the same, if i get hold of an iud put surrounded by will my time come?
i dont know if it will make your extent come.. but i have have 2 of them one after each kid afterwards i got my tubes tied..
they can be massively comfortable.. my first hubby never felt it during sex.. but my 2nd hubby did.. it did breed sex uncomfortable(or it did for me)
your periods are heavier longer and you will cramp similar to a mother!!
thats why i had mine removed and simply got my tubes tied...
my first one i have for 7 years it was a copper 10 yr one.. the 2nd one i have for 1 year(copper 10 yr) and it was so self-conscious i had to carry rid of it..
and the patch was awful.. i be so hormonal my hubby couldnt stand me and i couldnt stand myself.. just a head up on it
you need to discuss this beside your dr. every pregnacy is differant... its about time for your checkup from have your child so tell the dr adjectives thats going on and he or she will tell ya adjectives about this... right luck..
I am 59 and all my go I have hear as long as you breast feed you want hold your period.Alot of women similar to not have nearby period for a while.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment