Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm....?

14 and am 164 lbs is that normal?
I'm i hefty?
I'm also 5'8I'm....?
164 lbs is within the run of the mill range, but it is at the tail closing of it. Just try to be a little more moving and don't worry give or take a few losing weight, focus on self active and wholesome.
umm...maybe u should ask a doctor...grounds im 14 and i weigh like 85 and they said that be normal...but im a remarkably short and small person
The definition of "normal" is varying as people, on the average, are getting fatter.
164 pounds is a bit heavy for 5'8" but at that even it should be fairly confident to lose the small amount of weight you might need to lose.
No you are not too fat. That is a well brought-up weight for someone 5'8". I wouldn't want to weigh more than 170 lbs but 164 is excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment