Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm on my first cycle of BC Pills..taken 3 sugar pills, no extent. Normal?

I'm on my first cycle of Ortho Tri Cyclin birth control pills. I started taking them May 13th (the day I started my term.) It's now June 6th and I've taken 3 green sugar pills and no extent. I've always have protected sex so the possibilty of me being pregnant is especially small, but I'm curious, is this normal? After which sugar pill should I start? If I don't start after the final, 7th one, should I be worried?I'm on my first cycle of BC Pills..taken 3 sugar pills, no extent. Normal?
I'm not simply a doctor but I take Ortho Tri Cyclin for PCOS as powerfully. Good Pills but they make you gain freight. Anyway - You should be fine. Usually you will not get your time until you take the 4th placebo or sugar pill. Your time of year should onset that hours of darkness. On one rare experience I missed my period while on the pill but adjectives was in good health. You'll be starting tomorrow.
Good Luck! :)
tomorrow or day after tomorrow = extent.
don't worry
i usually start on the 4th one. self your first cycle it might be a bit messed up ...takes your body a lil time to bring adjusted to the hormones. and next to some pills you might not get a spell or at least a extraordinarily light and short one. beside my pills i usually start the 4 day of "fakes" and afterwards only for a time or so and im done.
I've been told that it can help yourself to up to about 6 months for your body to fully adjust to a fresh BC pill. Just be patient. That sounds pretty average though. I take Yaz and usually start that 3rd time of taking the sugar pills. Don't worry. I know it's frustrating but a short time ago let your body do it's article. And kudos for using protection! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment