Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Irregular spell?

I have an irregular time of year and recently get two positive home pregnancy tests, but it have been confirmed that I am contained by fact NOT pregnant. My second period be March 2 and my doctor started me on prometrium to induce my period. I hold been diagnosed next to polycystic ovarian syndrome and she said that if the prometrium doesn't help regulate my spell that she would recommend clomid. She thinks I have the false positive tests because I have a hormone surge or something like that, I don't really know why they were positive. I am only just wondering how long it will take for me to bring my period, I started it 3 days ago, tonight at bedtime will be time 4. Also, from the first night I've taken it, around an hour later, I return with very dizzy and lightheaded, is this middle-of-the-road? In advance, thankfulness for your advice.Irregular spell?
I am trying to conceive and also enjoy PCOS. My doctor put me on Metformin and said to give it a couple of months to see if it induces ovulation...except she is going to add clomid to that. Clomid usually have many side effects, hot flashes, moodiness etc. Are you seeing a reproductive endocrinologist? if you are not I importantly recommend it
don't know
Yes, it is very run of the mill. If you have be diagnosed with PCOS, the first entity your doctor should of done is put you on a Provera test, which you in general take for give or take a few 7-10 days. That normally induces withdrawel bleeding withing 7-10 days of closing moments the medication. Once you get your term, your doctor should put you on a hormone balancing birth control pill and metformin if insulin resistance is a problem. Once you start on the birth control and metformin, everything should even out. PCOS is a life-long fight. And your uncomfortable symptoms are usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment