Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm going on leave and it's a different time in that, so what do I do something like taking my birth control pill?!

There is a 3 hour time difference from where I live and where on earth I'm going to vacation... for 2 months. And I am unsure around that time I should take my birth control. PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME!I'm going on leave and it's a different time in that, so what do I do something like taking my birth control pill?!
Keep your calendar, even if it means wake up earlier.
Take it at the time you thieve it at home. Don't adjust for the time change - your body won't "grasp it." If you are going to be 3 hours ahead and you normally embezzle it at 10, take it at 1 instead, etc.
It really doesn't concern as long as you take it every year. Taking it a few hours earlier or after that than you normally do won't hurt anything.
Just adjust your time so that it match your current time zone. ex: if you take it at the middle of the day currently, then bring it at nine once you get to your time off, and when you get spinal column home, resume your noon. HTH.
3 hours will not construct a difference. take it at duplicate time you normally do.
Dont adjust to the time correction, keep impossible to tell apart schedule you would as if you be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment