Thursday, October 21, 2010

Im not ovulating and im have alot of white discharge It doesnt smells so I dont imagine is an infection?

what can this be?Im not ovulating and im have alot of white discharge It doesnt smells so I dont imagine is an infection?
its normal to enjoy discharge
Yeast doesn't really smell but itches like hell. Is it itchy and cottage cheesy?
eewwwwwwwwwwwwww
If you are have a white discharge, smelly or not, then you hold some kind of infection. Make an appointment beside your Gynecologist.
usually if u have white discharge it is yeast a monistat cream or jump to the doctor for a one time pill
Definately sounds like an infection. Probably not a yeast infection if in that is no smell to it. If you have any symptoms of have a tingly sexual feeling or the hunch to pee frequently, it might be bacterial vaginosis. You may want to call your gyny :)
Best of luck!!
I hold something similar that started in my twenties (well after starting my period). After anyone diagnosed with a yeast infection by two different doctors, and anyone put on many different yeast infection medication with no cure (both otc and prescription), I go to another gyno, and he finally told me that some women just produce more "lubrication" than others. It didn't turn out just when I be sexually aroused, but all the time, and he roughly said it's normal. I've be tested for every STD imaginable, and I enjoy "good" yeast present, as well as some "bad" (there's more accurate than bad), so I've just academic to deal beside it- taking shower's daily, making sure I wipe in good health, stuff like that. So these are things you might want to discuss next to your doctor. The main piece is just to grasp tested for STD's and a yeast infection thoroughly, and see what your doc says. Hope this help!

No comments:

Post a Comment