Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm not looking for a diagnosis! Just response from women who've experienced like peas in a pod item...?

This is the first time I've ever bled between my periods. Has anyone else and what be the outcome? I'm not on the pill-so that's not an issue.I have a doctors appt. already-but required to hear from women who've had like peas in a pod thing take place...thanks.I'm not looking for a diagnosis! Just response from women who've experienced like peas in a pod item...?
28 light of day cycles are the "average," not the norm. There could be absolutely nil wrong. I don't know your age, but it could be the result of nearing menopause. My cycles are extremely irregular and have be for decades. I've taken BCPs to regulate them, but there be no physical abnormality causing these unaverage cycles.
Well, its not atypical to have an irregular spell Sometimes it just starts out that path. I've heard starting pills can regulate it though.
It depends on your age. Many things can produce this from stress to perimenapause.
You are doing the best thing going to catch it checked!
Stress could make that come up, IME. I also think spotting between period is a symptom of Fibroids, but don't quote me on that. One symptom of Fibroids that I'm sure of though is severe cramps during your period. If you're have that too, then possibly it't that! Fibroids are cysts on your fallopian tubes, but it's common and usually glibly treatable. Also, sometimes they go away on their own. I don't know what cause them.
I went through that once. All manner of scary thughts go through my mind. Although very embarassed to step to the doc, I did. She did a biopsy of the uterine lining and found no abnormality. I was told that could be a sign of perimenepause. This happen that one time 2 years ago when I turned 40. Has not happened since.

No comments:

Post a Comment