Thursday, October 21, 2010

Im due contained by 7 days and i notice lots of clear discharge when i woke up?

I have an appointment beside my doctor tomorrow but should i go see her today in the order of this discharge? What causes it?Im due contained by 7 days and i notice lots of clear discharge when i woke up?
You are have a "mucous show" that's preparing the cervix to get in place for labor and birth. You will probably see that mucous become pink or bloody when your due date gets closer,and contractions start. That's mundane also,not to worry.Sometimes the mucous can be massively thin and runny,if that continues or you have a "gush" of sea,that will be your membranes,the Doctor will need to know when that happen,to prevent any infection to the baby etc. .I yearning you good luck and congrat's on your up to date baby. Take vigilance. SW RNP
It could be your mucus plug. if it's a constant stream it could be your water. If your over 27 weeks pregnant they usually articulate not to worry give or take a few it. It's a sign that your body is getting rady to give birth. It could be a week from immediately or hours.. all pregnancys are different. I'd continue until tomorrow, unless you get misery with it.
Go to the doctor!! Your dampen may have broken or you may own an infection. Hopefully you will be reading this AFTER your appt.
Your membranes (water) can rupture and not gush out like you would expect.I can be a continious awareness of being raining and some fluid. This happened to me and I didnt jump straight to the doctor..I waited until my appointment, he told me that my hose had broke and that I be lucky I didnt get an infection. Go to the er or your doctor without beating about the bush.if it has broken but not completely they will most probable go ahead and break it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment