Wednesday, October 27, 2010

In your feelings do you reason I will be 5 foot 7 inches when I am elder (more details here)?

my mom is 5 foot 5 my oldest sis is 5 foot 6 the other is 5 foot 8 and my dad is 6 feet I be just wandering because I don't want to be short :(In your feelings do you reason I will be 5 foot 7 inches when I am elder (more details here)?
You'll probably be around 5'6 - 5'9. Inbetween your two parents. 5'5 isn't really adjectives that short - it's kind fo average, so you'll be fine really.
ok i thought duplicate thing my moms 5'5" and my dads 5'10" so i figure between that... nope im 5'1" and ive been done growing for over a yr. it depends on grandparetns closely . thats y im short. and thers nothing wrong next to being short, freshly wear heels

No comments:

Post a Comment