Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm kinda worried?

i`ve been worrying roughly speaking this since i was little...i'm a virgin and i construe there's something wrong with my vagina ... one of my inner labias is longer, wrinkled and dark...is this a najor problem?? i was to a gynecologist once for something else and she didn`t mention anything something like my problem...is there a problem or am i simply scared and everything is middle-of-the-road?I'm kinda worried?
It's normal. You are simply feeling self conscious.
You go to a gyno before and if she didn't read out something to you, then you are without blemish normal. Gynos hold seen various vaginas before you.
It's majority. There's absolutely nought wrong with you.
Everyone's labia are different, newly like our face are different. If you have any discomfort such as itching, see a doctor. Otherwise I wouldn't verbs.
Its normal. Remember every girl have a different shape and size vagina. Its just they path we are. however to put your mind at ease be in motion back to the gyn and speak to her in the region of it.
of course its common!

No comments:

Post a Comment