Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Irregular length?

I got my time of year for the first time kind-of late (13 yrs old) and it have NEVER been regular. I know it's usual to be irregular for a while in the outset, but i'm 20 now and I still just get it more than 3 times a year.
I know it sounds similar to I'm lucky, but it lasts longer than run of the mill when I do get it and it's unpredictable. I also verbs about how this will affect my proficiency to have children within the future.
I'm a full-bodied weight, hold a balanced diet, enjoy been tested for hormone irregularities and I enjoy no ovarian cysts. I tried the pill for a while but I gained give or take a few 20 pounds in four months, so I stopped it. Even on the pill I be still irregular. Any ideas?Irregular length?
omg...! i own this same problem! i also got my term when i was 13, i am in a minute 23 and i barely go and get my period also. when i do it's crazy. cuz it ending like a month or so! and it's really unhealthy also. ugh! but i wonder the same point if it will affect my ability to hold children! and i am now trying to hold a baby near my husband but: nothing so far! =[
see i believe u own to have a interval to get pregnant! own u been checked for anaemia! because i enjoy that and i just found out so i filch iron pills. take iron pills day after day. it should help! economically, Hope i helped a bit! good luck! can u please consent to me know how everything went near you?! =]

GOOD LUCK!
try another doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment