Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Information please!?

I was diagnosed CIN 2, but after biopsy and colposcopy diagnose be CIN 1 and my gynecologist prescribe me 5-fluorouracil vaginal tablets..
I'm planning pregnancy and I'm afraid that this medication can cause sterility .. I hold share experiences where CIN 1 wasn't treated at adjectives, and my gyno prescribe me chemotherapy agent 5-FU (fluorouracil) ?! isn't it too much for my diagnose ??
I want to quit with this psychiatric help because only 4 days after I use this drug I can perceive side effects...I will contact my gyno of course, but I want to hear your judgment..
Thank you all !!Information please!?
Get a SECOND/THIRD assessment! If YOU feel close to stopping then by adjectives means stop. It is YOUR body NOT your doctors!
Check out the medication benefits & side effects BEFORE using! Find a good online medical dictionary or network site that lists adjectives medications! Make an informed edict.
no information
I would recommend getting several more opinions and preferably from someone that does not share like office of the gyn you currently see.
I would recommend that one of those opinion be from a gynecologic oncologist (a dr that treats cancers of the gynecologic nouns such as the cervix) to see what they have to voice if you haven't already. They can give you a bit more information around the issue of pregnancy and cervical cancer.
I agree with the other answerers. Do grasp more opinions. I have Koilocytosis (Pre-CIN 1) and immediately go for a cone biopsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment