Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Irregular time of year to start?

My daughter is 10 and last month she have what I thought was her first time of year but has have nothing this month. Is this ordinary? She bled lightly, but I only assumed it was because it be her first period, it last the normal amount of days.Irregular time of year to start?
It is VERY usual for a girl to have an irregular length for quite a while contained by the beginning. It is typical for someone's extent to take up to 3 years to be regular, if even that.
If you enjoy concerns that she is getting it too often or too little, pilfer her to see a gynecologist.
dont worry sounds fine to me...take time for some girls periods.routine settle within when they first start...
I can't believe kids these days are so immature to start their periods... if it be a period, after congrats to her, although it's very infantile. I have not hear of a young girl next to an irregular period. I'm 26 and I only just started having irregular period after I turned 20.
it's perfectly average.

No comments:

Post a Comment