Saturday, October 23, 2010

In requirement of comfort?

I am 18 years old and I hold been near my boyfriend for 3 and a half years. Anyways, I hold been on birth control for olden times 2 months. About 4 weeks ago, my boyfriend put it in me w/o a condom on for similar to less than a minute, but ever since after i have be nervous that i could be pregnant. I get my period rash but it was single a week later, and i took a try-out and it came vertebrae negative. I deem i'm just driving myself crazy but i would close to to hear what others have to read aloud.In requirement of comfort?
I've been here sweetie, several times, and I don't think you necessitate to worry nearly it anymore. If my words don't calm your nerves, only just take a further home test to double check yourself. After it comes hindmost negative r e l a x . :)
You be consistantly on the pill and had a extent. You're not pregnant. BREATHE!! :)
You just enjoy to wait it out and see. There is no requirement to stress yourself out over it, just be silence and see. If you really think you are I suggest you do to a doctor.
you'll be better stale if you use a condom next time, until you carry more comfortable having sex in need one..but even though you didn't use one make sure you are both tested for std's up to that time you go lacking one!

No comments:

Post a Comment