Saturday, October 23, 2010

Im thirteen and i havent have my time of year even so.?

is something wrongIm thirteen and i havent have my time of year even so.?
No! Don't worry, Period come from 8-20, so yours will come soon. Be optimistic while you don't have it.
No. Everyone's body develops differently. You're fine.
Not at adjectives. I'm 14 and don't have mine. Sometimes in that are 16 year olds that do not have them on the other hand. Patience is key.
be indebted.once you get it, you'll antipathy it forever.
Nothing. This is genetically determined, and can happen anywhere from 9 - 16.
No you shouldn't hold anything to worry in the region of. Trust me once you get it you will want to go and get rid of it. Doctors reccomend that if you don't get it by the time you are 16 afterwards maybe you should seize checked up. Do you play any sports, this can also be affecting your period.
nothings wrong next to you. there are family who didnt get theirs til they be at least contained by their 20s. be happy and delight in it while u can. [;
Don't worry around it. I didn't start until I was 14 1/2. When it's the right time for your body, you'll start.
Nothing is wrong, I didn't carry mine until was be 15.
no, but trust me u dont want it!!!!...
Stop worrying.Itwil happen eventually.Each girl is different and happen at various ages.For me it be nine and my daughter got hers at the age of 12.
No nothings wrong some girls hold their periods and they could be younger than you or elder than you. So don't panic for zilch. You're fine
nooo!! not at all. i get mine when i was 11 tho.. and im 12 and a partially now going on 13.. so its fine it will come when your body is equipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment