Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm trying to attain pregnant & own irregular period. I'm experiencing period-like cramps & neutral discharge??

I've been sour bc for 4 months and had a typical period the first 2 months. The subsequent 2 were irregular. I've be having cramps for 2 days presently, and a light pinkish discharge. How do I know if I'm getting my spell or if this could be pregnancy?I'm trying to attain pregnant & own irregular period. I'm experiencing period-like cramps & neutral discharge??
Take an OTC pregnancy test.
:) Let's bear a poll... hon, you need a pregnancy try-out. Only those can say if you are or are not pregnent. Secondly - chitchat to your GYN. You need to be literary on fertility, pregnancy - and hopefully soon, on pre-natal care. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment